Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 renewal

As I sit here thinking about 2012 and my life, I think that I didn't get out and do much.. I worked, and I spent some time with my nephew, but that was all I really did. with 2013 here, I would like to set the goal of just getting out and doing more, learning something new. I would like to be more active in the community, take some fun classes, maybe piano, cooking, something. I am also committing to making the choice to eat healthy, not just diet,  but completely change the way I eat.. I want to start looking up at least one new recipe a week to try when I dont work. I am going to walk/run at least 4 times a week. I am just going to be a better person in 2013! this is my year to achieve the things I want in life!  If you want to see some of the changes happen check out thefitnesssisters.blogspot.com or https://www.facebook.com/TheFitnessSisters

No comments:

Post a Comment